Great news. Coming to you right off the press. The best, the freshest, the most amazing peach french toast recipe! But first, a longwinded story not related to the actual recipe.
The year was 2020. It was good times, it was not so good times. On one hand, the citizens of these United States are given the allusion of freedom where we can buy guns and run businesses, on the other hand, we are told to close our businesses, stay away from other citizens and don’t go outside (unless it’s to join large group masses at local box stores – that’s okay). Being left inside with children for all hours of the day and nowhere to turn, some, clinching strong to constitutional rights, braved the outside elements of the COVID-19 Pandemic and picked Organic Peaches. But what to do with all the peaches? Dozens upon dozens of peaches! For so long we were told they came from a can put there by a man in a factory downtown*.
But the cats out of the bag. They grow on trees located on Bruce Hunt Road and here is something to do with them:
- Organic Peaches (1)
- Croissant (1)
- French Toast Mix: Egg(2), Milk(Some), Vanilla(Little), Cinnamon(Medium)
- Cream Cheese(Some) and Sugar(Little)
- Time: 10 Minutes, Serving: 1
- Step 1: Make French toast like one normally would, but use a croissant, not white bread.
- Step 2: Cut up some peaches
- Step 3: Microwave some cream cheese and sugar mixture for 15-30 seconds. If you want less cream cheese, then useless. If you want more, then use more.
- Step 4: Combine all ingredients in a nice stack looking entree.
- Step 5: Serve immediately
I know what you’re thinking. “Wait, if I make 1 serving and I have 4 family members, then I’ll have three upset people.” And you’re right! Think outside the box on this one and multiply the recipe as high as you need.
Side note, you can learn more about picking our Organic U-Pick peaches from our Homan Farms Facebook Page!